Humber Freeport Skills Group
Members are being sought for a dedicated Skills Group who will ensure the outputs of the Humber Freeport lead to improved opportunities for local people.
The Humber Freeport Skills Group needs representatives from a range of diverse organisations across the Humber region – East Yorkshire, Hull, and North and North East Lincolnshire. Those who can develop specific activities designed to ensure that the way the Freeport is set up and operates will lead to better employment outcomes for people in the Humber region.
This is also a chance for others to bring their knowledge and expertise to the role. Those employers at both large companies and SMEs, those who work in education in the region, or those who are working to provide more employment opportunities for local people in any number of organisations.
The Humber Freeport Skills Group will support the Freeport to provide these opportunities through several different directives, including:
- Supporting existing government schemes
- Encouraging employers to invest in training their workforce
- Working with the Universities on research and development and to support higher technical skills
- Provide a dedicated website to promote Freeport jobs, opportunities, and support
- Working on a joined-up recruitment offer for inward investment, new business start-ups and company expansions
How do I apply?
Those who are interested in applying for this role should fill out an expression of interest form, which is available to download here. Please return this form to: email@example.com
Recruitment for the Humber Freeport Skills Group opens on Monday 10 January 2022 and will close midnight on Friday 21 January 2022.